Chris Roush has led newsroom training around the country for numerous media organizations including the Associated Press, Reuters, The Motley Fool, Media General newspapers, The Orlando Sentinel, The News and Observer, The Mobile Register, the South Carolina Press Association and the International Center for Journalists. He is available to teach training modules in the following subjects:
1. Covering private and small companies;
2. Finding news in SEC filings;
3. Covering bankruptcy court;
4. Writing about mergers and acquisitions;
5. Writing stories about economic data;
6. Investigative business reporting;
7. Understanding corporate financial statements;
8. Writing better business story leads;
9. Covering the markets;
10. Writing the company or CEO profile.
Other topics can be covered as well. Please send Chris an e-mail at email@example.com to inquire about possible dates and fees.